The guidelines for the opening of services are listed below. We understand that these may seem restrictive by some and not restrictive enough by others. The Leadership here at LCCF/SCF have spent much time in prayer and sought both legal and spiritual council on these matters and feel this is the best way to move forward at this time. We understand that this virus is real and there are always risks in life. Knowing this, we will endeavor to walk in FAITH and GODLY WISDOM, as we move forward. This is just the first step!
Please keep in mind, not everyone is in the same place in their Faith and we must be able to minister to everyone, without judgment. Love, grace, and compassion toward every person and their situation is a must during this time. Whether you are here with us or streaming the service at home, does not matter, know that you are loved, we are with you and you are part of this body!
Please be mature, patient, kind and understanding Christians as we take this first step forward into our new season! Blessings to you all!
• Face Masks are strongly suggested but not mandatory based on individual situations.
(NO JUDGING, JUST GRACE)
• Be aware of those that may be in high risk group and act accordingly toward them.
• Sanitize hand frequently, refrain from touching face.
• Cough or sneeze into sleeve.
• Hands-free exits will be maintained in the primary restroom facilities.
• Hand disinfectant stations have been strategically placed around all major entrances, exits, and foyers throughout our facility.
• Bottled water only. (no dishes or coffee cups that require washing)
• No hugging, shaking hands, etc.
• No handing off items to someone from another household.
• Please follow social distancing guidelines to the best of your ability throughout the building.
• If you or anyone in your household (even if they don't attend with you) is sick, or having symptoms of any kind please stay home.
• If Prayer is desired, let us know - we have people that will come and pray for you.
• If you feel you are at high risk or not comfortable getting out yet, please feel free to stay home. We will be live streaming for you!
• Streaming can be found on LCCF/SCF Facebook pages and SCF YouTube channel SCF Scout.
• There is no condemnation in Christ, so if you must stay home that is OK! Know we are with you, love you and praying for you!
Maintenance staff will perform standard hands-on cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and spray throughout the facility.
• All non-essential items that can be touched in occupied areas will be removed. (entryway, sanctuary, restrooms, nursing mother’s room)
• Sanitizing supplies will be set out throughout the entryway, sanctuary, restrooms, nursing mother’s room, crying baby areas, and any area anticipated to be occupied.
• Absolutely everything will be sanitized before and after every service.
*Microphones, doorknobs & handles, light switches, alarm pads & key-less entry pads, toilet flush handles, countertops, sinks, toilets, floors, faucet handles, keyboards or any shared instruments & accessories.
• Instruction poster will be set up on porch.
• All doors will be propped open so no one needs to touch them.
•Sanitizer will be available to be upon entering.
• Drinking fountains are disabled.
• No greeters.
• No additional people in the entryway.
• Social distance when seated.
• Families living together in one household can sit together.
• All children under 16 must be accompanied and monitored by a parent, as well as seated with a parent.
• Do your best not to touch anything or anyone (backs of chairs, even your face).
• Overhead screens will have a running slideshow to display “rules.”
•Sunday School will be available for parents that choose to allow children to go.
•No nursery classes or activities currently.
(Parents may use room with child if needed but must sanitize before leaving)
• There will be space provided for nursing mothers with self-sanitizing products available.
• There will be space provided for crying children with self-sanitizing products available.
• Do not pass containers or envelopes.
• Envelopes will be placed throughout sanctuary.
• Offerings will be brought to the altar following social distancing procedures.
• Counters must follow social distancing and sanitizing procedures.
• One at a time (children must be accompanied by parent).
• MANDATORY SANITIZING BEFORE & AFTER USE signs will be posted in every stall and at every urinal.
• Provide sanitizing products in EVERY STALL (alcohol spray before and after) – stall door, stall locks & hardware, toilet seat, flush handle
• Each Person using restroom - spray sink and faucet handles with alcohol before and after use.
• Spray countertop and any surface that has been touched.
• One person per restroom assigned to help with sanitation.
• Please refrain from passing out and transferring anything from one person to another.
• No fellowship meals at this time.
• Kitchen closed.
• No youth or adult classes or activities currently.
Copyright © 2020 Les Cheneaux Christian Fellowship - All Rights Reserved.